Inspired Possibilities

Inspired Possibilities
To exist is to change... to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Grieving...

Before we get into the holiday season so to speak, I thought I would talk about loss.  At one time or another we will all have to deal with the emotions of grief.  The loss of a loved one can be devastating.  I mention this now because since my mothers passing all the holidays have been  emotional for me and my family.  Life has changed and the holidays just aren't as they were.
But...  life is a wonderful gift and although we still hold dear the memories of the ones passed we move on and enjoy the time that we still have.  Everything in life that we experience from heartache to joy are lessons to be learned.  It's wonderful to remember those we have lost during the holidays but celebrate their lives hold happiness in your heart for the times you had together.  Don't dwell in your own sorrow for the one who is gone will always be with you.  Have joy in your heart, a smile on your face, be with people, share your time and enjoy the season!  I don't know who said this but it so true "The only one who will be with you for the rest of your life is yourself - be alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment